perjantai 30. tammikuuta 2015

In the trein #2

Hello love diary it's 30th of Janyary and I'm going to the Helsinki. We have a L.H. meeting and a camp. There we take to pictures and we make the photo exhibition. We go to the Suomen linna. Mum sayed "you must be read Suomen linnan historiaa" and I sayed "Yes yes" but I am unohtanut :/ Now I'm sitting in the trein. The trein is driving for three hours and  one and a half left. Now I need start eat, becous I'm haugry. BYE BYE!

Greethings: Minthustantten Minttu

P.S. I'm so sorry, but I can't write any more:(

P.S.S Spcial greethings ey eglish teatcher Istolle!!! ;) (Isto: I know, in that text is really really many error :)
I'm sorry english is difikult.

1 kommentti:

  1. Greetings from Isto to Minttu:

    "Dear Minttu,

    I'm very glad I got to read your blog writing - especially in English! Don't worry about the mistakes. We like what you write. Besides, if one doesn't try, one never succeeds. And you're not just trying but also managing to improve not only your English but also the world around you. Thank you for your efforts!
    Greetings to Minttu girl from her old teacher (for a little longer until I have to let her go on her precious life in the lower scondary school (7th grade)"

    VastaaPoista